Chubby BBW Weight Gain [Video]

Author:
Chubby BBW Weight Gain [Video]:
Download Video

Tease me about how even the slightest touch sets my chubby belly jiggling, and it is starting to be covered with a deep, soft layer of fat soft even when full. I love watching it round out further and further over my thighs, and seeing the way that it is just barely starting to dip between my legs. That still IS just barely a hang, right? Or have I gotten fatter than I thought? Every time I catch myself in the mirror or a reflective window I get mesmerized by the way that I bounce when I walk, and the way that my thighs seem to gain more and more fat by the week, bulging and stretching the seams on my jeans and rubbing together all the way to the knees. My boobs are heavy and soft, constantly straining my new bras, but my belly is really starting to take the cake from the gain, developing deep dimpled folds on my side and expanding with each meal. I love feeling the calories turn into soft, warm fat as I graze and stuff all day, filling myself with anything in front of me, needing snacks almost hourly, eating one big lunch out of the office and bringing another one back to my desk to gorge on in the afternoon until I can feel my big, stuffed gut pressing against my thighs under my desk. Tease me to help me get fatter...